Work-From-Home (WFH), Virtual Desktop (VDI), Secure Remote Access & collaboration
Wednesday June 23: 12 Noon – 3:00 PM ET
WFH, VDI, security, collaboration: June 23
This Online Seminar is focused on Cloud-Powered Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Thin Clients, Endpoint Device Management, Digital Collaboration, Secure Remote Access and Work-From-Home (WFH) solutions, that are summarized below. Very important subjects for a post-Covid, highly mobile and often home-based workforce.
- Centralized, Automated, Consistent and Cloud-Powered Endpoint Device Management, to meet compliance, security and financial objectives
- Security for Remote, Work-From-Home (WFH) Employees, using their own devices and network connections
- Protection of confidential data through encrypted communications/tunnels, VPN and other solutions/techniques
- Application Performance and meeting QoS/Speed requirements across wired, WiFi and 5G connections
- Digital Collaboration Platforms such as Microsoft Teams, to facilitiate online communications amongst Employees, Contractors, Customers & Partners, working in the office, remotely or at home
- Partnerships between Public Cloud Providers and VDI vendors such as Citrix, VMware and others
- Endpoint Hardware Considerations and supporting Laptops, Tablets, Chromebooks, Thin Clients and Smart Phones
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
As a special incentive to signup, 100 end user registrants will be selected to receive a $25 gift card after they log in and attend the virtual seminar. Click here for details and eligibility requirements.
3 CPE Credit Hours are provided. Watch videos on the right to preview some of the topics to be discussed.
Microsoft Remote Workforce Security Solutions
Google Cloud Virtual Desktop Solutions