ANGELBEAT VIRTUAL SEMINAR FEATURING
Oct 1: 10:30 am – 5 pm ET, 7:30 AM – 2 Pm PT
TECH IN HEALTH, LIFE SCIENCES, COVID19
TECH in HEALTH, LIFE SCIENCES, COVID 19: Oct 1
This Virtual Seminar focused on how Technology is revolutionizing Healthcare, Medicine, Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals and Genetics. There were 11 Microsoft speakers with extensive industry knowledge and IT experience.
Physicians and Researchers from Mass General Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Stony Brook University Hospital offered lessons learned from fighting the Pandemic and shared insights on Covid-19 Vaccines clinical trials.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE SPEAKERS. CLICK ON THE TOPIC (under their name) TO WATCH AN ON-DEMAND VIDEO OF THE PRESENTATION, ON THE ANGELBEAT YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
The presentations covered both technical and strategic issues, making it highly relevant for IT professionals, plus medical, administrative and research staff. Some of the topics covered were:
- Personalizing the patient journey, Improving care delivery and accelerating data interoperability through Azure cloud services
- State of Washington plus Stony Brook University Hospital Case Studies: Lessons learned at the Front Lines from fighting Covid-19
- FHIR-Compliant, Healthcare-Specific Cloud Architecture and Solutions
- Teams-powered Digital Collaboration across Hospitals, Phamarceutical, Research and Government Agencies
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Solutions for continuous patient monitoring, in-home care, smart hospitals, inventory control, and medical device security
- Protected Health Information (PHI) data security across on-prem storage, public cloud providers and hosted EMR solutions
- Cloud-powered genomic and genetic research, to accelerate development of Vaccines, Drugs and Treatments
- Covid-19 Vaccines Clinical Trials: Which drugs are most promising? Can this research stop both this and the next Pandemic?
Angelbeat CEO Ron Gerber: Virtual Seminar Overview
Featured Speaker Dr. mark poznansky on covid-19 vaccine trials
- Dr. Hal Skopicki
- Chief of Cardiology and Co-Director of the Stony Brook Heart Institute, Stony Brook University Hospital. Professor, Renaissance School of Medicine, Stony Brook University.
- Fighting Covid-19: Lessons Learned from the Medical Staff at one of New York’s Front Line Hospital
- Dr. Mark Poznansky
- Director, Vaccine and Immunotherapy Center (VIC), and Physician, Infectious Diseases, Massachusetts General Hospital. Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School.
- Covid 19 Vaccines Clinical Trials Status; Can This Research Stop This and The Next Pandemic?