Corbin Davis, Energy Director at OneSource, keynotes this Angelbeat luncheon/afternoon seminar, featuring strategic commentary and implementation recommendations around these highly-relevant Sustainability areas. He will also discuss sourcing products despite supply chain constraints. Scroll down for the full agenda; click on the speaker’s name and session title for more information.
- Solar Energy: Panel Innovations, Low Sunlight Efficiency, Carport Design, Rooftop Installation Best Practices
- MicroGrid (Private Electric Grid) Architecture, Battery Technology for On-Site Power Storage, Solar & Backup Generator Integration
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging: Level 3 Fast Charging for Multi-Car Installations, Energy Sourcing from Public Grid, Solar, Batteries
- Lighting Innovations beyond LED’s that Save Energy and Achieve LEED Status
- Financial Incentives/Grants from Government Agencies (Federal, State, County, City) and Utilities
- Why Sustainability, Clean/Renewal Energy, Net-Zero Carbon is so Important, especially with Ukraine Invasion
As a special incentive to register, Angelbeat offers every attendee reimbursement of up to $1,000 on your next sustainability project – click here for requirements – plus a customized report that identifies government and utility incentives, to further lower the project’s cost. 2 CPE Credit hours are also given.
LOCATION FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDEES: If you live in or close to San Diego, please attend in person, enjoy lunch, and meet the speakers (fyi your registration will still be processed through Zoom, giving you flexibility to attend remotely if there is a last minute conflict.
Angelbeat is at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, 3777 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, California, United States, 92122, with free parking and WiFi.
Every individual who comes in person can receive a $50 gift card – click here for requirements – in appreciation of your efforts and to offset the price of gas.
ONLINE/ZOOM REGISTRATIONS: Presentations are livestreamed on Zoom, for individuals attending online/virtually, like a regular webinar.
Click here to watch past Angelbeat sustainability presentations from the City of LA, County of LA, Sempra Energy, Orange County, Microsoft, Amazon, OneSource and other industry leaders.
Then click here to listen to CEO Ron Gerber’s vision for these widely-praised Angelbeat Sustainability forums.
- 12:00 PT (3:00 ET) Registration Begins, Lunch is Served