Sustainability, Circular Economy, Solar Energy, MicroGrid, Energy Storage/Battery Systems, EV Charging, Grants
February 3: 1:15 PM ET (10:15 AM PT) Start
EPA Director of Sustainability Keynote
Sustainability is a critically important objective for organizations of all sizes, as they want to protect the environment, support the community, meet the expectations of employees and customers, plus create a business model where exceeding targets for both financial performance and global warming initiatives are compatible.
The Angelbeat virtual seminar features a keynote by the EPA’s Director of Sustainability Nena Shaw, Amazon’s Sustainability Leader Shailaja Suresh, plus multiple experts presenting on these highly relevant topics listed below. Scroll down for agenda; click on speaker’s name and session title for more information.
- Circular Economy Strategy, Sustainable Materials Management, Case Studies from Amazon, Rockwell, other Organizations
- Solar Energy: Panel Sizing, Layout Design, Installation Best Practices, Integration with Existing Power Sources
- MicroGrids: Onsite Electricity Storage, Battery Configuration Options, Linkage to Public Grid
- Electrical Vehicles (EV): Charging System Design and Compatibility across all EV’s, Capacity Planning for Office/Campus Locations
- Net-Zero Carbon: CO2 Emission Reduction Strategy, Best Practices and Deployment Recommendations
- Infrastructure/Operational Security: Protecting Industrial Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Transmission Lines, Grids from Cyberattacks
- Energy Savings: Identify Wasteful/Inefficient Operations through IoT Sensors, Replace On-Prem Data Centers with Cloud Computing
- Financial Incentives, Grants, Programs, Resources offered by Federal, State, County and City Government Agencies, plus Energy Utilities
As a special incentive to attend and implement your next sustainability project, Angelbeat is offering one organization financial reimbursement of up to $1,000. Click here for terms and requirements.
All attendees receive 4 CPE/CEU credit hours. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
To accelerate implementation of sustainability projects in Southern California and Hawaii, follow-up virtual seminars will be held the next week, featuring government officials from each region listed below, to discuss project approval process, zoning considerations, coordination across different public sector agencies, etc. Click below for more details.
- 3:30: Martin Gillanders, Director of Services & Solutions, OneSource
- Cybersecurity, Sustainability, and Industrial Control Systems: Consultation, Risk Analysis and Management, Implementation, and Continuous Threat Detection.