Sustainability in Hawai’i
SOLAR ENERGY, EV CHARGING, MICROGRID, BATTERIES, RECYCLE & MORE
Sustainability is a critically important objective for organizations of all sizes, as they want to protect the environment, support the community, meet the expectations of employees and customers, plus create a business model where exceeding targets for both financial performance and global warming initiatives are compatible.
The Angelbeat virtual seminar begins with the State of Hawai’i, City and County of Honolulu and Hawai’i Energy discussing their own comprehensive, internal sustainability projects, strategies to address climate change, increase clean energy usage, promote recycling and reduce imported energy, plus resources provided to organizations in Hawai’i to accelerate their own initiatives.
Then OneSource Distributors, the leading sustainability project design and management firm in Hawai’i, discusses the technologies listed below, offers case study examples of its clients successfully deploying these technologies, plus outlines sustainability mandates, regulations and financial incentives/grants from utilities and government agencies (federal, state, city and local).
- Solar Energy: Panel Sizing, Layout Design, Installation Best Practices, Integration with Existing Power Sources
- MicroGrids: Onsite Electricity Storage, Battery Configuration Options, Linkage to Public Grid
- Electrical Vehicles (EV): Charging System Design and Compatibility across all EV’s, Capacity Planning for Office/Campus Locations
- Net-Zero Carbon: CO2 Emission Reduction Strategy, Best Practices and Deployment Recommendations
As a special incentive to attend and implement your next sustainability project, Angelbeat is offering one organization in Hawai’i financial reimbursement of up to $500. Click here for terms and requirements.
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information.
All attendees receive 2 CPE/CEU credit hours and are encouraged (on the registration form) to submit/ask questions – and get immediate answers on any Sustainability topic.
- 1:00 PM Hawai'i Standard Time: Ron Gerber, CEO Angelbeat
- Why Organizational Leaders Focus on ESG, Sustainability, Clean/Renewal Energy and Net-Zero Carbon Objectives