Ashley Zanolli, Senior Circular Economy, Recycling and Sustainability Policy and Program Advisor for the EPA, keynotes this highly relevant and focused Angelbeat seminar, covering topics summarized below. Scroll down to see the full agenda; click on the speaker’s name and session title for more information.
As a special incentive to register, Angelbeat is offering every attendee reimbursement of up to $1,000 on your next sustainability project – click here for requirements – plus you receive a customized report that identifies government and utility incentives, to further lower the project’s cost.
Online Attendees: Presentations are livestreamed on Zoom, for individuals attending virtually, like a regular webinar.
In-Person Attendees: If you live in Portland, Oregon, you can attend in person, enjoy lunch, and meet the speakers (fyi your registration is still processed through Zoom, which gives you flexibility to attend remotely, if there is a last minute conflict). Angelbeat is at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland Hotel, 1000 NE Multnomah Street, Portland, Oregon, 97232, conveniently located by the MAX Light Rail Station, with free parking and WiFi. Every individual who comes in person receives a $50 gift card, in appreciation of your efforts (and to offset the price of gas, if you are driving).
- Federal Recycling, Waste Reduction and Sustainability Initiatives: How the EPA is driving the Circular Economy
- Sustainable/LEED Buildings: HVAC Products and Digital/Automated Monitoring to Dramatically Reduce Power Consumption
- Solar Energy: Panel Innovations, Power Generation Efficiency in Shade/Low Sunlight, Installation Best Practices
- MicroGrid (Private Electric Grid) with Batteries to Store Power from the Public Grid, On-Site Solar Panels and Backup Generators
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging: AC Wallboxes vs DC Fast Charging, Automated Selection of Low Cost Energy Source, Multi-Car Locations for Buildings, Campuses, Property Owners, Integrated Design with Carports having Solar Panels
- Financial Incentives/Grants from Government Agencies (Federal, State, County, City) and Utilities
- Sustainability Case Studies and Best Practices
- Why Sustainability, Clean/Renewal Energy, Net-Zero Carbon Is Even More Important, Given the Russian Ukraine Invasion
- Protect Industrial Control Systems, Operational Technology, Electrical Grids and Facility Instructure against Ransomware CyberAttacks
You will receive 3 CPE credit hours for attending.
- 12:15 PT (3:15 ET) Registration Begins, Exhibit Area Open, Lunch is Served