Security Threats & Solutions for Cloud, Application, Data, Network, infrastructure
Ransomware, Deepfakes, Zero Trust, MFA, Data Breach, Appsec, DevSecOps, Malware
Thursday September 9
11:20 – 4:30 ET, 8:30 – 1:30 PT
Angelbeat has assembled experts from Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, Google and many other industry leaders, to help you understand the latest IT security risks – Ransomware, Deepfakes, Zero Day Attacks, Data Breaches – and stay one step ahead of cybercriminals.
This technical content will extremely valuable to individuals working in all functional areas, not just security but cloud, networking, storage, databases, data analytics, programming, devops, applications, compliance, etc. Angelbeat offers a unique opportunity to understand solutions from the world’s largest and most influential tech firms, covering many relevant topics such as:
- Security for Hybrid & Multi Cloud Architecture, linked to On-Prem Solutions
- Multi-Layer Protection of Networks, Infrastructure, Applications and Data
- Ransomware, Phishing, Zero Day Attacks, APT (Advanced Persistent Threats) Detection, Prevention and Elimination
- Deepfakes and Content Authenticity: Identify Fake and Malicious Videos, Images & Text
- The Dark Web: Exploit Economics and Financial Incentives
- DevSecOps & Shift Left Application Security: Build Security into Development, Cloud-Native Software, Kubernetes/Containers/Microservices
- Microsoft Internal Security Best Practices: How it Protects Power Platform Low/No-Code Applications
- Finding & Stopping Hidden Threats that Bypass Preventive Security Tools
- Zero Trust, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Endpoint Protection, Security for Remote/WFH Staff
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Cybersecurity Framework
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) Architecture
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
6 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are Eight (8) $50 gift card raffles, given away at the start, end and throughout the seminar.
AWS Security Keynote at Prior Angelbeat Seminar