Security Threats & Solutions for Cloud, Application, Data, Network, infrastructure
Lessons Learned from Kaseya, JBS, Colonial, RNC Attacks
Tuesday July 13
11:30 – 4:30 ET, 8:30 – 1:30 PT
LEARN ABOUT THE KASEYA, COLONIAL PIPELINE, JBS AND RNC RANSOMWARE ATTACKS BY RUSSIAN CYBERCRIMINALS REvil – AND HOW TO PROTECT YOUR IT ASSETS AND STAY OUT OF THE HEADLINES.
This technical content will be of great value to individuals across all industries and functions. Angelbeat is a unique opportunity to understand and directly compare solutions from the world’s three largest and most influential tech firms, covering many relevant topics such as:
- Security for Hybrid & Multi Cloud Architecture, linked to On-Prem Solutions
- Multi-Layer Protection of Networks, Infrastructure, Applications and Data
- Ransomware, Phishing, Social Engineering Attacks and Solutions
- DevSecOps and Shift Left Security: Build Security into Development Plans, Cloud-Native Software and Kubernetes/Containers/Microservices Strategies
- AI-Powered Incident Response, using Cloud-Powered SIEM data analysis
- Finding & Stopping Hidden Threats that Bypass Preventive Security Tools
- Data Protection, Backup, Disaster Recovery and Resiliency
- Endpoint Protection, Zero Trust and Security for Remote/WFH Staff
- Compliance with Governmental Regulations and Data Locality Requirements
- Learn how Google secures Nine (9) Different Platforms that Each Support 1+ Billion Users
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED SESSION ABSTRACTS
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
5 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are four (4) $100 gift card raffles, given away at the start, during the middle and at the end of the seminar.
Google Security Keynote at Prior Angelbeat Seminar
- Rod Trent
- Cloud Security Solution Architect and Global Azure Sentinel Subject Matter Expert, Microsoft
- Build Next-Generation SIEM, Security Operations and Incident Response, Powered by Cloud and AI, with Microsoft Sentinel