Digital Innovation & transformation Post-Covid
the omni-channel customer experience
Retail & Consumer Goods Focus
Thursday July 22
1:00 – 3:00 ET, 10:00 – 12:00 PT
Angelbeat has assembled experts from AWS, plus UiPath and Allot, to help you understand the latest cloud and technology-powered innovations in retail and consumer/packaged goods, so you can prosper and grow in a Post-Covid world.
Many relevant topics will be covered during this focused and highly relevant session including:
- Build the Cloud-Powered, Uniform and Omni-Channel Customer Experience, across physical stores, smartphones and desktop computing
- Capture and Analyze Real-Time Data, done securely and at multiple touch points throughout the customer journey, to drive marketing programs, enhance customer loyalty and boost profits
- Digital Transformation in Post-Covid Retailing: Case Studies from Amazon Itself and many other global and regional retailers and consumer goods firms
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Using Software Robots to Boost Contact Center Productivity, Automate Website/Phone/Tier One Customer Interaction, Eliminate Repetitive, Costly and Error-Prone Tasks
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Watch video to the right for a preview of the AWS keynote.
While the content is focused on the retail and consumer/packaged goods industries, the insights can be applied in many other sectors. This is a great opportunity to learn from the world’s largest cloud provider and online retailer.
2 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are two (2) $100 gift card raffles, given away at the start, during the middle and at the end of the seminar.
AWS Retail – Ready to Lead – Preview of Angelbeat Content
- Krithika Ganesamoorthi
- Global Retail Technology Lead, Principal Cloud Solutions Architect, AWS
- Enhance the Customer Journey with Cloud-Powered Solutions: Lessons Learned from Amazon itself, plus many other Retailers & Consumer Goods Firms