angelbeat virtual seminar featuring
Oct 22: 11:30 – 3:30 ET, 8:30 – 12:30 PT
VIRTUAL DESKTOP, THIN CLIENT, ENDPOINT MANAGEMENT, WORK-FROM-home: Oct 22
This Online Seminar is strategically focused on Cloud-Powered Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Solutions, Thin Clients, Endpoint Device Management and Remote/Work-From-Home (WFH) employees. These and other relevant topics are covered, with cloud architecture and security/data protection as common and underlying themes.
- Centralized, Automated, Consistent and Cloud-Powered Endpoint Device Management, to meet compliance, security and financial objectives
- Security for Remote, Work-From-Home (WFH) Employees, using their own devices and network connections; protecting confidential data through encrypted communications/tunnels and other solutions/techniques.
- Endpoint Hardware Options: Chromebooks, Laptops, Tablets, Thin Clients, Smart Phones; cost, management, performance considerations
- Application Performance: Meeting Application QoS/Speed requirements for remote employees.
- Digital Collaboration Platform for Remote and Work-From-Home (WFH) Employees, Contractors, Customers, Partners, etc.
- Partnerships between Public Cloud Providers and VDI vendors such as Citrix, VMware and others.
Learn from the world’s three largest technology firms on how to leverage the power of VDI. Scroll down to see speakers and the summary agenda. 4 CPE Credit Hours are provided.
If you want to attend but have a scheduling conflict, then still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations. You can also attend for only those sessions of specific interest to you.
Angelbeat CEO Ron Gerber: Virtual Seminar Overview
- Ron Gerber
- CEO Angelbeat
- Opening Comments
Angelbeat® is widely respected for live events; now with virtual seminars, you can still learn from Microsoft, Google, Cisco and other leaders about the latest issues. Gerber is a graduate of Harvard Business School and Princeton University.