ANGELBEAT VIRTUAL SEMINAR FEATURING
Nov 16: 11 am – 4:30 pm ET, 8 -1:30 PT
TECHnology IN consumer goods & retailing
RETAIL & CONSUMER/Packaged GOODS: NOV 16
This Virtual Seminar focused on how Technology is revolutionizing Retail and Consumer/Packaged Goods. There were multiple Microsoft speakers with extensive industry knowledge and IT experience.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE SPEAKERS. CLICK ON THE TOPIC (UNDER THEIR NAME) TO WATCH AN ON-DEMAND VIDEO OF THE PRESENTATION, ON THE ANGELBEAT YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
The presentations covered both technical and strategic issues, making it highly relevant for not only software/network/cloud/security professionals but also sales, marketing, finance and business development staff. The content can apply to other industries such as restaurants, hospitality, real estate, distribution, education, etc. where there is face-to-face interaction to serve meals, interact with customers, optimize the supply chain, etc. Some of the topics were:
- Omni-Channel consumer interaction across retail store, web, smartphone: Optimized and consistent physical and digital – Phygital – experience
- Intelligent/Innovative Supply Chain, Inventory Management, IoT Apps: Get the right product, at the right price, to the right customer, at the right time.
- Retail Store MicroFulfillment: Satisfying consumers who prefer to shop on-line but pickup curbside/in-store
- Covid-19 Shopping: Contactless, Frictionless, Laborless, Automated
- Cloud Center of Excellence
- Mainframe and Legacy Systems: Migrating and/or Modernizing Applications to the Azure Cloud
- Data Analytics: Real-Time, AI-Powered Actionable Insights by using data from the entire supply chain. British Retailer Marks & Spencer Case Study
Angelbeat CEO Ron Gerber: Virtual Seminar Overview
Microsoft and Kroger Collaborate on High-Tech Shopping
- Ron Gerber
- CEO Angelbeat
- Opening Comments
Angelbeat® is widely respected for live events; now with virtual seminars, you can still learn from Microsoft and other industry leaders about the latest issues. Gerber is a graduate of Harvard Business School and Princeton University.
- Shanthi Rajagopalan
- Worldwide Retail & CPG Business Leader, Microsoft
- "Intelligent" Retail and Consumer Brands; Microsoft’s Cloud, AI & Data-Driven Strategies for a Superior OmniChannel Consumer Experience
- Andrew Cohoat
- Vice President, Business Development, Mesh Systems
- Greg Gomez
- VP Business Development, Neal Analytics