Microsoft-Powered Digital Transformation
Strategies and Solutions for a Post-Covid , Tech-Driven World
Tuesday May 18
11:00 – 5:00 ET, 8:00 – 2:00 PT
Microsoft Digital Transformation May 18
Angelbeat has assembled multiple Microsoft experts, plus several of their partners, so you can understand their latest cloud and AI-powered solutions, accelerate your digital transformation journey, and continue to innovate in a post-Covid, technology-driven world.
The content will be of great value to individuals across all industries, covering many relevant topics such as:
- Cloud Security: Protect Infrastructure, Applications and Data, Comply with Regulations and Data Locality Requirements
- Hybrid Cloud and Network Architecture: Consistent Experience across Azure Cloud and On-Prem Environments
- Precision SecOps and Threat Intelligence
- Cloud Governance Best Practices
- Multi-Cloud Data Protection As a Service, Ransomware Recovery Strategies
- Optimizing Hybrid/Multi Cloud Performance while Controlling Costs
- Teams Digital Collaboration and Work-From-Home (WFH) Platform
- Application Modernization & Migration Strategies: Containers, Kubernetes, DevOps, Cloud Native, Microservices
- GitHub, GitOps and Open Source Solutions
- Synapse Data Analytics, Integration with Data Lake/Data Warehouse Architecture
- Fastest way to Get Answers From All Your Data, To All Your Users, by Eliminating Data Silos: SAP Case Study
- AI, ML Deployment Recommendations and Enterprise Use Cases
- Enterprise Blockchain Applications Beyond Cryptocurrencies: Zero Trust Security, Decentralized Identity Management & More
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
As a special incentive to signup, 100 end user registrants will be randomly selected to receive a $50 gift card after they log in and attend the virtual seminar. Click here for details and eligibility requirements.
6 CPE Credit Hours are provided. Watch videos on the right to preview some of the topics to be discussed.
Microsoft Security Session from Previous Angelbeat
Microsoft Hybrid Cloud Keynote from Previous Angelbeat
- Jeremy Stockwell
- Enterprise Technology Strategist, Microsoft
- Hybrid & Multi-Cloud Architecture, Solutions and Security with Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Teams: WFH and Digital Collaboration Platform: Meet, Chat, Call in One Place