Microsoft-Powered Digital Transformation
Strategies and Solutions for a Post-Covid , Tech-Driven World
Tuesday May 18
11:00 – 5:00 ET, 8:00 – 2:00 PT
Microsoft-Powered Digital Transformation May 18
Angelbeat has assembled multiple Microsoft experts, plus several of their partners, so you can understand their latest cloud and AI-powered solutions, accelerate your digital transformation journey, and continue to innovate in a post-Covid, technology-driven world.
The content will be of great value to individuals across all industries, covering many relevant topics such as:
- Cloud Security: Protect Infrastructure, Applications and Data, Comply with Regulations and Data Locality Requirements
- Hybrid Cloud and Network Architecture: Consistent Experience across Azure Cloud and On-Prem Environments
- Precision SecOps and Threat Intelligence
- Cloud Governance Best Practices
- Multi-Cloud Data Protection As a Service, Ransomware Recovery Strategies
- Optimizing Hybrid/Multi Cloud Performance while Controlling Costs
- Teams Digital Collaboration and Work-From-Home (WFH) Platform
- Application Modernization & Migration Strategies: Containers, Kubernetes, DevOps, Cloud Native, Microservices
- GitHub, GitOps and Open Source Solutions
- Synapse Data Analytics, Integration with Data Lake/Data Warehouse Architecture
- Fastest way to Get Answers From All Your Data, To All Your Users, by Eliminating Data Silos: SAP Case Study
- AI, ML Deployment Recommendations and Enterprise Use Cases
- Enterprise Blockchain Applications Beyond Cryptocurrencies: Zero Trust Security, Decentralized Identity Management & More
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
Click here to submit a question that you want answered during the seminar. Watch video on the right, to get a preview of the topics covered.
6 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are four (4) $100 gift card raffles, given away at the start, end and during the middle of the seminar.
Microsoft Security Session from Previous Angelbeat
Microsoft Hybrid Cloud Keynote from Previous Angelbeat
- Jeremy Stockwell
- Enterprise Technology Strategist, Microsoft
- Hybrid & Multi-Cloud Architecture, Solutions and Security with Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Teams: WFH and Digital Collaboration Platform: Meet, Chat, Call in One Place