digital transformation & 2021 planning
Ten dynamic and technical Microsoft speakers discuss their most important strategies and product releases for next year – on topics listed below – helping you finalize 2021 plans/budgets plus accelerate digital transformation strategies.
- Security/Compliance for Cloud, Application, Data and Network
- Hybrid and Multi Cloud Architecture
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Automation
- Mainframe and Legacy Application Modernization and Migration
- Cloud Native Design
- GitHub and Open Source Initiatives
- DevOps, DevSecOps, Security Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Analytics plus Data Lake, Database, Data Warehouse Platforms
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED SESSION ABSTRACTS
If you want to attend but have a scheduling conflict, then still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations. You can also attend for only those sessions of specific interest to you.
- Ron Gerber
- CEO Angelbeat
- Opening Comments
Angelbeat® holds virtual seminars so you can continue to learn about top issues from industry leaders. Gerber is a graduate of both Harvard Business School and Princeton University. Click here for FAQ’s and learn about its opt-in policies and 20 year history as a leading, independent, 3rd party IT event firm.