angelbeat virtual seminar on media & entertainment featuring
Dec 10: 11 AM – 4 PM ET, 8 AM – 1 PM PT
media and entertainment december 10
This Virtual Seminar focused on how Technology is Revolutionizing Media and Entertainment.
Scroll down to see the speakers and summary agenda. CLICK ON THE TOPIC (UNDER THEIR NAME) TO WATCH AN ON-DEMAND VIDEO OF THE PRESENTATION, ON THE ANGELBEAT YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Microsoft, AWS and Google keynote speakers shared their expertise around designing customer-facing applications and network/security infrastructure, to help you thrive in a Streaming-Centric, Cloud-Powered, Data-Driven, Rapidly Changing, Post-Covid 19 World. The presentations covered technical and strategic issues, making it highly relevant for cloud, security, network, developer and data analytics professionals.
- Media & Entertainment Strategies for a Streaming-Centric, Cloud-Powered, Post Covid-19 World
- Scalable, Elastic & Secure Cloud Services for Media Content Production, Storage, Processing, Distribution and On-Demand Streaming
- Personalized, Consistent and Optimized Customer Experience across Web, Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Gaming Console
- Cybersecurity Risks & Solutions to Protect Confidential Customer, Financial and Corporate Data
- Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Analytics Real Life Use Cases
- Application Modernization: Video Game Platform Migration to Kubernetes
- Application Performance Optimization with Highly Variable Demand
- Hybrid/Multi Cloud Spending Analysis and Control, with No Impact on Developer Productivity
- AI-Power Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Eliminate tedious, costly and error-prone tasks
AWS KEYNOTE PREVIEW: MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT SOLUTIONS
GOOGLE KEYNOTE PREVIEW: THE FUTURE OF MEDIA
- Ron Gerber
- CEO Angelbeat
- Opening Comments, $100 Gift Card Raffle
Angelbeat® is widely respected for its nationwide live events. With Covid-19, we are organizing virtual seminars so IT professionals can learn about the latest tech-driven innovations, from Microsoft, AWS and Google, plus other industry leaders. Gerber is a graduate of both Harvard Business School and Princeton University. Click here for FAQ’s and learn about its opt-in policies.