Angelbeat Virtual Seminar Featuring AWS
Re:Invent Summary and Highlights
Thursday, January 28, 2021
12PM – 4PM ET, 9 am – 1 pm PT
AWS re:Invent Summary and Highlights
Experts from AWS summarize major announcements, new product releases, deployment recommendations and case study examples from re:Invent. This technical and highly relevant 1/2 day virtual seminar addresses:
- Hybrid Architecture: Integrating Cloud and On-Prem Resources
- Cybersecurity: Protecting Infrastructure, Apps, Data from Hackers
- Data Analytics, Locality and Data Architecture/Governance Options: Database vs Data Lake vs Data Warehouse
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML): Technology Platforms, Deployment Recommendations, Real Life Use Cases
- Application Modernization & Migration: Kubernetes, Containers, Microservices, DevOps, Serverless
Scroll down to see the world-renowned AWS presenters. Click on their name to read their linkedin bio, then on the topic summary for more detailed information on each session. 4 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There is a $100 gift card raffle.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from AWS, on their top 2021 initiatives, in a live, virtual and interactive program.
AWS re:Invent Keynote, Preview of topics covered by Angelbeat