application solutions Wednesday June 9
AIOPS, DevOps, DevSecOps, performance, observability, Kubernetes, Open Source, Cloud
Reclaim time across your IT operations in a post-pandemic world with AIOps: June 9
Angelbeat has assembled experts from IBM, plus its partners and industry leaders Turbonomic, Hazelcast, GitLab, Humio and Instana, to present an integrated suite of solutions focused on Applications, that work across all platforms: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google, Oracle, IBM, Hybrid/Multi Cloud, and more.
Many highly relevant topics will be covered, including:
- Application Development, Security, Management, Observability and Performance using AIOPS
- Automate DevOps for Cloud-Native & Modern/Dynamic Applications, powered by Kubernetes, Containers, Microservices and Orchestration
- Optimize and Assure Application Performance through Real-Time/Dynamic IT Resource Allocation
- Real-Time Transaction/Stream vs Batch Processing via Scalable, Cloud-Native, In-Memory Technology Architecture
- Log Everything, Answer Anything, in Real Time: SecOps, DevOps, ITOps, Application Development Use Cases
- Implementing DevSecOps with Open Source Software/Solutions
Scroll down to see the schedule. Watch videos to the right to learn about some of the topics covered. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
As a special incentive to signup, 100 end user registrants will be selected to receive a $50 gift card when they log in and attend the virtual seminar. Click here for details and eligibility requirements.
3 CPE Credit Hours are provided. IBM is the exclusive sponsor of this virtual seminar.