Mainframe, High Performance (HPC) and Quantum Computing
Hybrid On-Prem & Cloud Architecture – Migration & Modernization Strategies
Tuesday October 19
11:50 – 3:30 ET, 8:50 – 12:30 PT
Microsoft, AWS, Google and IBM discuss how to modernize and migrate mainframe, high performance computing (HPC) and high-volume transaction applications, that share some common features:
- Low Latency
- Five 9 Reliability/Uptime
- Mission Critical
- Computing, Performance & Data Intensive
This is a unique opportunity to understand solutions from the four most influential technology/cloud providers. By attending you will:
- Learn how to build an optimized hybrid architecture that integrates on-prem hardware and software, plus cloud computing capabilities.
- Analyze case studies that demonstrate how a hybrid cloud platform meets – and often exceeds – the speed and performance of on-prem hardware/software only, plus how GCP, AWS and Azure cloud services integrate with your IBM mainframe.
- Understand the financial tradeoffs between upgrading existing on-prem solutions – upfront capital expenses plus data center/physical infrastructure support costs – versus a pay-for-what-you-need cloud model.
- Develop strategies to address a growing shortage of mainframe programmers – how will you maintain and/or update legacy systems?
There will be a special discussion on Quantum Computing, which offers the promise of exponential improvements in computational speed/power and can revolutionize applications currently handled by mainframe and HPC platforms.
Scroll down to see speakers and schedule. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
4 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are two (2) $50 gift card raffles, given away at the start and end of the seminar. Watch videos below from past seminars, to better understand the highly relevant content at Angelbeat.
Content Preview: Microsoft Keynote at past Angelbeat Seminar
Content Preview: Google Keynote at past Angelbeat Seminar