Health & Life Sciences in a Post-Covid, Technology-Driven World
Thursday March 25: 11:00 – 4:30 ET, 8:00 – 1:30 PT
Health & Life Sciences: March 25
Covid Responses and Technology Innovations will impact Health & Life Sciences for years to come. Angelbeat has assembled an outstanding array of experts from Microsoft, AWS, Google, Cisco, VMware, Bayer, Mass General Hospital Vaccine Center, State of North Carolina and other leading organizations, to help you understand this critically important and rapidly changing industry.
The content will be of great value to not just IT professionals but also medical and administrative staff who work at healthcare providers, pharmaceutical and biotech, government agencies, research institutes, insurers, non-profits and related fields. Topics covered include:
- Cloud & Vaccines: How cloud computing plus AI enabled scientists to create vaccines in 6 months – that also protect against the next Coronavirus mutation
- Security: Digital Collaboration, Cloud-EMR File Transfers, TeleHealth creates heightened risk of malware, advanced persistent threats, ransomware
- Compliance: Data Protection and Privacy beyond HIPAA
- Patient Care Innovations: Telehealth, Wearable Devices, Remote Monitoring
- Database/Enterprise Architecture to support Public Health Initiatives
- Hybrid/Multi Cloud Computing Architecture and EMR Integration
- AI-Powered Automation to Eliminate Manual Processes, Improve Illness Diagnosis
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
Click here to submit a question for the Ask-Me-Anything session.
Watch videos on the right from last year’s seminar, that are still relevant today.
6 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are six (6) $100 gift card raffles, given away at the start, end and hourly during the seminar. You must be online to win.
Stony Brook Medicine – 2020 Keynote
Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare – 2020 Keynote
- Dr. Mark Poznansky
- Director, Vaccine and Immunotherapy Center (VIC), and Physician, Infectious Diseases, Massachusetts General Hospital. Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School.
- How Cloud Computing Helped Create a Covid Vaccine in Months, that Also Works Against Coronavirus Mutations and Can Help Stop the Next Pandemic
- Chris Turpin
- Chief Enterprise Architect, State of North Carolina, Department of Health and Human Services
- Database/Enterprise Architecture to support Public Health Initiatives & Government/Industry Digital Collaboration: State of North Carolina Case Study