Healthcare & Life Sciences
Post-Covid Innovations: Digitally-Enhanced, Data-Driven, Patient-Centric
Wednesday October 27
11:30 – 4:00 ET, 8:30 – 1:00 PT
AWS, Microsoft, Google and other Industry leaders discuss the latest technologies driving Post-Covid innovations in healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical research and related fields. There is a special end user case study from Wellstar Health, one of the largest healthcare providers in Georgia.
Some of the specific and highly relevant topics covered include:
- Personalized, Enhanced and Digitally-Centric Patient Care
- Find and Stop Ransomware, Malicious Payloads and Advanced Persistent Threats
- Security Awareness Training to prevent data breaches and release of PHI
- Amazon HealthLake Platform that enables HIPAA-Eligible Data Query and Analytics at Scale
- Private, Public, Hybrid, Multi Cloud Architecture that meets HIPAA and HITRUST Requirements
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Deployment Recommendations to Improve System-Wide Productivity and Eliminate Inefficiencies
- Low & No-Code Software Development for Streamlined and Customized Clinical Operations
- AI-Powered Cloud Compliance with HIPAA, HITRUST, other healthcare regulations
- Data Protection, Recovery and Resiliency Strategies to Support Mission-Critical Applications – Virtual Care, Telemedicine, Online Care Collaboration – and Secure Confidential Patient Health Information
This is a unique opportunity to understand industry-specific solutions from the most influential technology/cloud providers.
Click here to watch videos and download slides from previous Angelbeat Healthcare and Life Sciences seminars. This content will, of course, be updated for this October program though it does provide useful background information and helps you appreciate the value of Angelbeat.
5 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are multiple $50 gift card raffles, given away at the start, end and during the seminar.
Content Preview: AWS Keynote at past Angelbeat Seminar
Content Preview: Microsoft Keynote at past Angelbeat Seminar
- John Mutchek
- Cloud Solutions Architect - Health & Life Sciences, Microsoft
- Building Healthcare Applications on the Microsoft Cloud: Manage Health Data at Scale, Improve the Patient Experience, Coordinate Care, Drive Efficiency, with Data Security, Compliance and Interoperability
- Gagan Singh
- Principal Architect, Healthcare & Life Sciences - Google
- Google Cloud for Healthcare and Life Sciences: Secure & Continuous Patient Care, Caregiver Collaboration/Productivity Tools, Data-Driven Clinical Decisions