Technology Innovations in Government and Public Sector
Federal, State, Local, International Applications, Solutions and Case studies
Thursday September 23
12:00 – 3:20 ET, 9:00 – 12:20 PT
Microsoft, AWS, Check Point and other industry leaders discuss the latest technology innovations for public sector entities, on Thursday September 23. The content is specifically designed for individuals working in federal, state, local and international agencies, plus system integrators, contractors and consultants.
Scroll down to see the agenda and speakers, with a highly relevant mix of tactical and strategic topics summarized below.
This is a unique opportunity to understand and compare solutions from the two largest and most influential technology/cloud providers to governments.
- Ransomware, Phishing, Zero Day Attacks: Advanced Threat Detection, Prevention and Elimination for the Digitally Connected Public Sector Agency and Citizen
- The New Normal for Governments: Rapid Delivery of Digital Solutions While Under Constant Attack by CyberCriminals
- Hybrid & Multi Cloud Architecture Recommendations for Enhanced Security and Integration with Existing Infrastructure
- Cloud Migration or Modernization of On-Prem and Legacy Applications, through Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices, Serverless, DevOps
- AI, Automation, Software Robots for Greater Efficiency and Taxpayer Savings
- Promote Citizen Well-Being, Influence Positive Societal Change, and Enhance Government Services through the Cloud.
Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
3 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are two $50 gift card raffles, given away at the start and end of the seminar. If you are unable to accept this gift card because of your agency’s conflict-of-interest policies, then Angelbeat will donate the funds to a charity.
Microsoft Keynote at Prior Angelbeat Seminar
- Mahesh Gurram
- Senior Leader, Chief Architect, re:Invent Speaker, AWS
- Serverless on AWS: Build and Run Applications without Thinking about Servers, for Fast, Secure and Reliable Deployment of New and Existing Government Services
- Balamurugan Balakreshnan
- Director/Principal Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft
- Empower People, Enhance Governments and Influence Positive Societal Change - Digital Maturity Model for Public Sector Applications, powered by Azure