Google Cloud-Powered Digital Transformation
Strategies & Solutions for a Post-Covid , Tech-Driven World
Thursday May 20
12:00 – 4:00 ET, 9:00 – 1:00 PT
Google Cloud-Powered Digital Transformation May 20
Angelbeat has assembled multiple Google experts, plus several of their partners, so you can understand their latest cloud-powered solutions, accelerate your digital transformation journey, and continue to innovate in a post-Covid, technology-driven world.
The content will be of great value to individuals across all industries, covering many relevant topics such as:
- Optimizing Hybrid/Multi Cloud Performance while Controlling Costs
- Cloud Security: Protect Infrastructure, Applications and Data, Comply with Regulations and Data Locality Requirements
- Shift Left Security: Moving Security Sooner in the Development Process
- Hybrid Cloud and Network Architecture: Consistent Experience across GCP and On-Prem Environments
- Cloud Governance Best Practices
- End User Computing: Secure Solutions for the Agile Enterprise
- Application Modernization & Migration Strategies: Containers, Kubernetes, DevOps, Cloud Native, Microservices
- Google-Powered Analytics: Fastest way to Get Answers From All Your Data, To All Your Users
- AI, ML Deployment Recommendations and Enterprise Use Cases
The full listing of speakers and schedule will be finalized by April 20. Given a comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
Click here to submit a question that you want answered during the seminar. Watch video on the right, to understand the topics covered.
5 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are four (4) $100 gift card raffles, given away at the start, end and during the middle of the seminar.