Google Cloud-Powered Digital Transformation
Strategies & Solutions for a Post-Covid , Tech-Driven World
Thursday May 20
12:00 – 4:00 ET, 9:00 – 1:00 PT
Google-Powered Digital Transformation May 20
Angelbeat has assembled multiple Google experts, plus several of their partners, so you can understand their latest cloud and AI-powered solutions, accelerate your digital transformation journey, and continue to innovate in a post-Covid, technology-driven world.
The content will be of great value to individuals across all industries, covering many relevant topics such as:
- Cloud Security: Protect Infrastructure, Applications and Data, Comply with Regulations and Data Locality Requirements
- Hybrid Cloud and Network Architecture: Consistent Experience across Cloud and On-Prem Environments
- Cloud Governance Best Practices
- Multi-Cloud Data Protection As a Service, Ransomware Recovery Strategies
- Optimizing Hybrid/Multi Cloud Performance while Controlling Costs
- Application Modernization & Migration Strategies: Containers, Kubernetes, DevOps, Cloud Native, Microservices
- AI/ML Powered Data Analytics, Deployment Recommendations, Enterprise Use Cases
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
As a special incentive to signup, 100 end user registrants will be selected to receive a $50 gift card when they log in and attend the virtual seminar. Click here for details and eligibility requirements.
4 CPE Credit Hours are provided. Watch the videos on the right to get a preview of the topics covered.
Google Anthos Hybrid/Multi Cloud Platform
High Performance Computing on Google Cloud