Financial Services: Technology Innovations & Digital Transformation
Banking, Asset Mgt, Insurance, Payments, FinTech, CryptoCurrency
Wednesday November 10
11:30 – 4:30 ET
Technology Innovations and Digital Transformation in Financial Services
Angelbeat has assembled experts from AWS, Microsoft, Google and other industry leaders, to help you understand the latest cloud-powered solutions, IT security challenges, and technology innovations powering digital transformation in financial services, banking, insurance, payment processing, asset management, Fintech, etc.
There will be a special presentation on the Crypto-Economy – Bitcoin, Ether, NFT, Digital Assets, Blockchain – by Bakkt, the cryptocurrency exchange controlled by the ICE (owners of the New York Stock Exchange) , which recently went public and provides pricing visibility and transparency to digital assets.
AWS will demonstrate four new offerings designed specifically for the Financial Services Industry.
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
Click here to submit a question that you want answered during the seminar. Watch videos below to get a preview of the topics covered.
5 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are multiple $50 gift card raffles, given away at the start, end and during the seminar.
AWS Keynote from Previous Angelbeat Seminar
State Street Keynote from Previous Angelbeat Seminar
- Donovan Brady
- Director, Solutions Architecture, Logicworks
- Building and Running Scalable, Efficient, Secure Cloud Infrastructure for Financial Services Firms, that are PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SOC1 and SOC2 Compliant
- Parth Pathak
- Principal Cloud Architect, Financial Services, Google
- Drive Business Transformation across Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments and Fintech, to Support Data-Driven Innovations
- Bruce Moxon
- Senior PM/HPC Architect, Azure Global CAT Team, Microsoft
- High Performance Computing (HPC) in Finance: Big Data/Big Compute Solutions, Risk Analytics Applications, Quantitative Modeling