Technology Innovations in Education Virtual Seminar
K12, Higher Ed and EdTech Applications, solutions and Case Studies
Tuesday September 28
11:30 – 3:00 ET, 8:30 – 12:00 PT
Scroll down to see the agenda and speakers, with the highly relevant mix of tactical and strategic topics summarized below. There is a fascinating case study by Loudon County Public Schools, a district with 85,000 students.
This is a unique opportunity to understand and compare solutions from three of the largest and most influential technology/cloud providers within Education.
- Ransomware, Phishing, Zero Day Attacks: Advanced Threat Detection, Prevention and Elimination for the Digitally Connected School and Student
- Hybrid & Multi Cloud Architecture Recommendations for Enhanced Security and Integration with Existing Infrastructure
- Cloud Computing Flexibility and Capabilities to Support Multiple Teaching Models: In-Person, Remote/Online, Hybrid and Synchronous/Asynchronous Learning
- Cloud Migration or Modernization of On-Prem and Legacy Applications that support Students, Employees, Administration, Professors, Teachers, Alumni
- Unlock Student Potential Through Innovation by Creating the Campus of Tomorrow – Today
- The New Normal for K12: Speed of Change and Rapid Delivery of Digital Solutions
- The Priority for Teaching Social-Emotional Skills in a Post-Covid World, and the Role/Importance of Technology
Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
4 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are four (4) $50 gift card raffles, given away at the start, end and during the seminar.
AWS Keynote at Prior Angelbeat Seminar
- Mark Sparvell, B.Ed., M.Ed.
- Director Marketing Education, Microsoft
- The Future of Work and Skills: Priority for Teaching Social-Emotional Skills in a Post-Covid World, and the Role/Importance of Technology