Education, Teaching & Learning in a Post Covid, Tech Driven World
Thursday April 22
11:30 – 3:00 ET, 8:30 – 12:00 PT
Education, Teaching & Learning: April 22
Angelbeat has assembled experts from Microsoft, AWS, Google, Cisco and other leading organizations, to help you continue to innovate in a Post-Covid, Technology-Driven world.
The content is specifically designed for individuals working in K12, Higher Ed, EdTech, Government plus Vocational and Corporate Training, covering topics such as:
- Cloud Computing in Education: Integrated Infrastructure and Application Solutions for Students, Teachers and Administration:
- In-Person, Remote/Online & Hybrid Learning Models Beyond Covid: Innovations to Enhance the Student Experience and Facilitate Instruction
- Equipping K12 & Higher Ed with Proactive IT Security and Data Protection to Stop Ransomware and Cyberattacks; Required for E-Rate Funding
- Student Data Privacy Requirements; Compliance with FERPA, COPPA, PPRA, CIPA and other Laws/Regulations
- Empowering the Students of Today to Create the World of Tomorrow
- Education Reimagined: Think Creatively “Inside the Box” to Achieve Your Institution’s Mission and Learning Objectives
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
Click here to submit a question that you want answered during the seminar. Watch video on the right, for a preview of some of the topics covered.
4 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are three (3) $100 gift card raffles, given away at the start, end and middle of the seminar. If you win a gift card but your employer does not allow you to accept it, then the card will be donated to a charity.
Google Keynote Preview: Student Learning during Covid
11:40 AM ET
12:30 PM ET
12:50 PM ET
- Artur Oliveira
- Cloud Security Engineering Product Manager, Cisco
- Equipping K12 & Higher Ed with Proactive IT Security and Data Protection to Stop Ransomware, Required for E-Rate Funding, with Cisco
1:10 PM ET
2:05 PM ET
2:25 PM ET