Raleigh-Durham Tuesday, March 22
Angelbeat has lined up technical experts from Microsoft, AWS, Google and other industry leaders, to address the following highly relevant topics, in a comprehensive and technical 1/2 day program:
- Hybrid and Multi Cloud Architecture: Unified Management of On-Prem, Edge & Cloud Resources, Infrastructure, Applications, Data
- Cloud CyberSecurity Risks, Threats, Vulnerabilities; Protect Your Organization’s Confidential Data and Mission-Critical Applications
- Kubernetes and Application Migration & Modernization, DevOps & CI/CD Benefits
- Open Source Software, Cloud Native Development Platforms
- Post-Covid Hybrid Workplace and Mobile Workforce: Remote Access & Support Solutions
- Application and Cloud Performance Optimization, Visibility vs Observability Analytics
- Hybrid Cloud Management and AWS Control Tower: Single Pane of Glass Visibility for Technical and Financial Oversight, Control and Governance
- Digital Transformation Post-Covid, Increased Risk of Russian CyberSecurity Attacks
LOCATION: Angelbeat will be held at the conveniently located Hyatt House Hotel in Raleigh/RDU/Brier Creek, 10030 Sellona Street (right off 540), Raleigh, NC 27617, with free parking and WiFi.
In recognition of Angelbeat’s return to live events, there will be five (5) $100 gift card raffles at the end of the program, given away to individuals (excluding vendors) who are attending in person.
This is a hybrid event, with on-site presentations livestreamed on Zoom, for individuals living outside the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and/or having conflicts on March 22 (that is why all registrations are processed through Zoom).
Please scroll down for the speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. 4 CPE Credit Hours are provided. Registration and the exhibit area opens at 7:30 AM, plus coffee, snacks and breakfast are served. The first presentation is at 8:30.
- 7:30 Registration, Exhibit Area Open, Coffee, Snacks & Breakfast Served
- 10:30: Break, Exhibit Area Open
- 12:00: End of Event, Five (5) $100 Gift Card Raffles