Dec 16: Media & Entertainment, Retail & Consumer Goods, Deepfakes
Angelbeat has lined up experts from Microsoft, Google, Adobe, Colgate-Palmolive and other industry leaders, to discuss Digital Transformation Strategies and Technology Innovations in Media & Entertainment, plus Retail and Consumer/Packed Goods.
Some of the specific and highly relevant topics covered include:
- Security Best Practices: Stopping Ransomware, Malware and Persistent Threats
- The Content Authenticity Initiative (CAI): How Digital Provenance Counters Deepfakes and Misinformation in Media & Entertainment, plus Marketing of Consumer Goods
- Cloud Architecture for Content Owners and Creators
- Strategies for Surviving the Media Industry Disruption
- Unlocking Consumer Growth with Data-Powered Insights
- Hulu Case Study: How to Foster a Culture of Cloud Spend Awareness, Without Impacting Productivity and Software/Application Updates
Scroll down for speakers; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations. Watch videos below to preview the topics covered.
4 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are multiple $50 gift card raffles, given away at the start and end of the seminar.
Microsoft and the Media Industry
AWS Customer Journey
- Tommy Thomas
- World Wide Director Enterprise Architecture & Analytics, Colgate-Palmolive
- Learn how Colgate-Palmolive Leverages the Google Cloud Platform for Innovation, Revenue Growth and Building a Seamless, Consistent and Omni-Channel Customer Experience