Dec 15: Hybrid, Private, Public, Multi Cloud Architecture, and Security
Angelbeat has lined up experts from Microsoft, AWS, Google and other industry leaders, to discuss these topics centered around CLOUD and SECURITY:
- Find and Stop Hidden Threats – Ransomware, Malicious Payloads, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)
- Security Best Practices: Getting Started with Google Cloud & Security Solutions Across Cloud
- Cloud Security and Compliance: Real-time Insights for Proactively Managing Security and Compliance Risks
- Maintain Control as you Embrace Cloud Native Platforms
- Hybrid & Multi-Cloud Architecture, Solutions and Security with Microsoft Azure
- Improve Cloud-Native Mobility and Resiliency with Core-to-Edge Capabilities
- Cloud Cost Governance in the Multi-Cloud Infrastructure
Scroll down for speakers; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations. Watch videos below to preview the topics covered.
4 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are multiple $50 gift card raffles, given away at the start and end of the seminar.
Microsoft Cloud Keynote from Past Angelbeat Seminar
Google Keynote from Past Angelbeat Seminar