Hybrid & multi cloud architecture, on-Prem integration
Thursday July 15
11:30 – 4:00 ET, 8:30 – 1:00 PT
Angelbeat has assembled experts from Microsoft, AWS, Google and many other industry leaders, to help you understand the latest innovations around Hybrid and Multi Cloud Architecture, plus On-Prem Integration.
This technical content will be of great value to individuals across all industries and functions. Angelbeat is a unique opportunity to understand and directly compare solutions from the world’s three largest and most influential tech firms, covering many relevant topics such as:
- Multi/Hybrid Cloud Architecture: Application, Network, Infrastructure Design Recommendations
- AWS Outposts, GCP Anthos, Azure Arc: On-Prem/Edge Computing Cloud Offerings
- Security and Data Encryption for Hybrid/Multi Cloud
- AI-Powered and Automated Hybrid/Multi Cloud Data Protection, Storage, Backup and Resiliency
- Hybrid/Multi Cloud Compliance Challenges and Solutions, plus Meeting Data Locality Requirements
- Application Migration, Modernization, Mobility: Use Containers & Kubernetes to move On-Prem Apps to the Cloud, and across Cloud Providers
- CI/CD, DevOps and DevSecOps Strategies for Hybrid/Multi Cloud Applications
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
5 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are four (4) $100 gift card raffles, given away at the start, during the middle and at the end of the seminar.
Microsoft Multi Cloud Keynote at Prior Angelbeat Seminar