AWS Cloud-Powered Digital Transformation
re:Invent Preview: Strategies & Solutions for a Post-Covid , Tech-Driven World
Tuesday November 9
12:00 – 5:00 ET
AWS re:Invent Preview November 9
Angelbeat has assembled multiple AWS experts, plus several of their partners, so you can understand their latest cloud-powered solutions, accelerate your digital transformation journey, and continue to innovate in a post-Covid, technology-driven world.
The content will be a focused preview of the December re:invent global AWS conference, covering many relevant topics such as:
- Optimizing Hybrid/Multi Cloud Performance while Controlling Costs
- Cloud Security: Protect Infrastructure, Applications and Data, Comply with Regulations and Data Locality Requirements
- Shift Left Security: Moving Security Sooner in the Development Process
- Hybrid Cloud and Network Architecture: Consistent Experience across AWS and On-Prem Environments
- Cloud Governance Best Practices
- End User Computing on AWS: Secure Solutions for the Agile Enterprise
- Application Modernization & Migration Strategies: Containers, Kubernetes, DevOps, Cloud Native, Microservices
- Analytics on AWS: Fastest way to Get Answers From All Your Data, To All Your Users
- AI, ML, Automation Enterprise Use Cases and Deployment Recommendations
- AWS Connect – Cloud Contact Centre for Automated Interaction with Customers, Users, Employees
- Database vs Data Warehouse vs Data Lake: Comparison of Storage Platforms, Integration with IoT Data Ingestion and Analytics
- AWS Marketplace: The Optimal Single-Source Platform for Purchasing all Your AWS and Third Party Cloud Software
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
Click here to submit a question that you want answered during the seminar. Watch videos below to get a preview of the topics covered.
5 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are multiple $100 gift card raffles, given away at the start, end and during the middle of the seminar.