AWS Cloud-Powered Digital Transformation
Strategies & Solutions for a Post-Covid , Tech-Driven World
Monday May 3
11:00 – 5:00 ET, 8:00 – 5:00 PT
AWS-Powered Digital Transformation May 3
Angelbeat has assembled multiple AWS experts, plus several of their partners, so you can understand their latest cloud-powered solutions, accelerate your digital transformation journey, and continue to innovate in a post-Covid, technology-driven world.
The content will be of great value to individuals across all industries, covering many relevant topics such as:
- Optimizing Hybrid/Multi Cloud Performance while Controlling Costs
- Cloud Security: Protect Infrastructure, Applications and Data, Comply with Regulations and Data Locality Requirements
- Shift Left Security: Moving Security Sooner in the Development Process
- Hybrid Cloud and Network Architecture: Consistent Experience across AWS and On-Prem Environments
- Cloud Governance Best Practices
- End User Computing on AWS: Secure Solutions for the Agile Enterprise
- Application Modernization & Migration Strategies: Containers, Kubernetes, DevOps, Cloud Native, Microservices
- Analytics on AWS: Fastest way to Get Answers From All Your Data, To All Your Users
- AI, ML Deployment Recommendations and Enterprise Use Cases
- Enterprise Blockchain made Real with AWS
- CarGurus: AWS Case Study
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
Click here to submit a question that you want answered during the seminar. Watch video on the right, to get a preview of the topics covered.
6 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are four (4) $100 gift card raffles, given away at the start, end and during the middle of the seminar.
AWS Application Keynote from Previous Angelbeat Seminar
AWS Security Keynote from Previous Angelbeat Seminar
- Subodh Kumar
- Head, Partner Solutions Architecture, Emerging Technologies, AWS
- Protect Infrastructure, Applications, Containers & Data, Meet Regulatory and Data Locality Requirements, in Hybrid, Public & Private Cloud Configurations