Angelbeat virtual seminar featuring aws
Tuesday Nov 10: 11 am – 5 pm ET
2021 Planning & digital transformation
digital transformation & 2021 planning
Ten dynamic and technical AWS speakers discuss their most important strategies and product releases for next year – on topics listed below – helping you finalize 2021 plans/budgets plus accelerate digital transformation strategies. Think of this as an early preview and focused summary of re:Invent, set for December.
- Security/Compliance for Cloud, Application and Network
- Hybrid and Multi Cloud Architecture
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Automation
- Kubernetes, Containers, Serverless, Microservices
- Application Modernization and Migration, Cloud Native Design
- DevOps, DevSecOps, GitOps, CI/CD
- Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Analytics plus Data Lake, Database, Data Warehouse Platforms
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED SESSION ABSTRACTS
If you want to attend but have a scheduling conflict, then still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations. You can also attend for only those sessions of specific interest to you.
- Ron Gerber
- CEO Angelbeat
- Opening Comments
Angelbeat® holds virtual seminars so you can continue to learn about top issues from industry leaders. Gerber is a graduate of both Harvard Business School and Princeton University. Click here for FAQ’s and learn about its opt-in policies and 20 year history as an leading, independent, 3rd party IT event firm.