AI, ML, RPA, Automation
Tuesday July 20
11:30 – 3:30 ET, 8:30 – 12:30 PT
This technical content will be of great value to individuals across all industries and functions. Angelbeat is a unique opportunity to understand and directly compare solutions from the world’s three largest and most influential tech firms, covering many relevant topics such as:
- AI Case Studies and Deployment Recommendations for Contact Centers, Cybersecurity, Fraud Detection, Image/Video Analysis, Automated Code Reviews/DevOps, Industrial & Healthcare Applications, and More
- AI & ML Capabilities and Cloud Platform Integration
- Solutions for Data Scientists, Developers and IT Professionals, from Custom Programming to Low/No Code API Solutions
- AI-Powered Data Analytics
- Knowledge Mining – Use AI to Extract Insights from Unstructured Data
- Ethical and Responsible AI
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Using Software Robots to Eliminate Repetitive, Costly and Error-Prone Tasks
- Modern Network Automation
Scroll down for speakers and schedule; click on name and subject for more information. Given this comprehensive agenda, you can attend for only those sessions of specific interest. If you have a conflict, then please still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations.
4 CPE Credit Hours are provided. There are three (3) $100 gift card raffles, given away at the start, during the middle and at the end of the seminar.
Microsoft AI Keynote at Prior Angelbeat Seminar